Do you want to gain expert knowledge quickly and easily and improve the performance of your laboratory? We have developed two webinars in which we would like to share QuoData’s theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of quality assurance with you.
The first webinar “Utilize your Proficiency Testing results for internal quality control” focuses on the following topics:
- Assess your lab's performance over time with the help of PT data
- How to interpret PT results to improve performance
- How to spot a trend in your PT results and how to deal with it
The webinar will last approx. 60 minutes. Afterwards there will be a Q&A session to answer remaining questions of the participants. The webinar will take place at the 18th of April 2019 at around 11:00 (CEST).
QuoData's second webinar “Determine measurement uncertainties - approaches and implementation” will take place on the 25th of April 2019 also at 11:00 (CEST), lasts around 60 minutes and will include a Q&A session, too. The QuoData expert will cover these topics:
- Review of bottom-up, top-down and hybrid approaches
- ISO 17025 and decision rules
- Taking into account matrix effects and systematic lab bias
The regular fee to participate in one of the webinars is 120€ net.