Business Development Manager and Distribution - Life Science (m/f/d)
QuoData is a global leader in developing and delivering novel tools for analytical quality assurance.
To strengthen our sales and marketing team, we are looking for dedicated life scientists. You utilize your expertise to develop and market pioneering solutions for consumer protection, environmental protection and healthcare.
As a medium-sized company with two branches in Germany, QuoData develops and distributes complex products and services directly to an international clientele. The advertised position includes marketing and sales activities, mainly back-office work in the in-house marketing department.
Your work at QuoData at a glance
At QuoData, you will use your scientific knowledge to analyze markets, understand the needs of demanding R&D customers, and develop and implement market entry strategies with the multidisciplinary QuoData team. You are involved in the distribution of sophisticated tools and services for analytical quality assurance. You will also be directly involved in product development, proposal writing and direct marketing campaigns.
QuoData solutions are used by more than 100 companies, SMEs and public authorities worldwide and make an important contribution to environmental and consumer protection, in the development of new manufacturing processes, the provision of new approaches for diagnostics as well as the optimization and validation of medical products.
Make a difference - you can expect to:
- sales and marketing for solutions that are used for highly relevant projects to foster environmental and consumer protection and much more
- teamwork across departments
- exciting projects with multidisciplinary colleagues
- active involvement in product development
- an old villa in art nouveau style near the river Elbe with large offices
- a familial environment
- an open ear for your ideas
- highly motivated, friendly colleagues
- good public transport connections
Your profile and skills
What’s important to us
- You have life science degree, ideally biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, or a comparable qualification.
- You are very communicative and can communicate precisely - verbally and in writing.
- You want freedom/room to find your own solutions and help shape them.
- You want to use your scientific knowledge in marketing.
- You are interested in developing new business areas and entering new markets.
- interest in working with an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, biotechnologists and bioinformaticians
- first experience in marketing and sales
- ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- work experience in a laboratory environment or industry knowledge in food, environmental analysis or healthcare.
- interest in growth hacking and opening up new markets in unconventional ways
- very good English skills
- very good MS Office skills
- interest in diversified tasks
What we offer you
- flexible working hours and home office option
- joint events, e.g. summer and Christmas party
- company pension scheme
- coffee flat rate & free drinks
- continuing education and development as well as training opportunities in ongoing projects
- profit sharing
Type of position: full-time, part-time, permanent position
We accept applications from experienced professionals as well as career changers/starters.