QuoData is a global leader in developing and delivering novel tools for analytical quality assurance. To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for dedicated software developers.
In addition to the further development of our existing statistical solutions for the web, you can also expect to plan and work on new IT projects including R&D.
Who we are
At QuoData, you will work with our Data Scientists to develop unique data analysis concepts based on robust statistics or using AI and implement them as sophisticated web applications.
QuoData tools are used by more than 100 corporations, SMEs and government agencies worldwide and make an important contribution to environmental and consumer protection, in the development of new manufacturing processes and the provision of new approaches to diagnostics, up to the optimization and validation of medical devices.
Make a contribution - you can expect:
- working at the intersection of Data Science and society on projects of importance to environmental and consumer protection and much more
- high involvement in product development and project management
- an old villa in art nouveau style near the river Elbe with large offices
- a family-like environment
- an open ear for your ideas
- highly motivated, nice colleagues
- good public transport connections
Your profile and skills
What’s important to us
- You are familiar with at least one single-page application framework such as Vue.js, AngularJS or ReactJS
- You are familiar with REST interfaces and API design
- You have basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and Python-like languages
- You want creative freedom to find your own solutions
- You are interested in diversified tasks and working in an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, biotechnologists and bioinformaticians
- You enjoy working independently in an agile, self-organized team
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You bring creativity and the ability to work in a team
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Experience with agile methods and tools
- Experience with Python-based web frameworks, ideally Django, Flask or similar
- Experience with interface documentation
- Initial experience in managing projects and product development
- Experience in creating automated tests e.g. unit tests, integration tests
- Good English skills
What we offer you
- flexible working hours and home office option
- diversified tasks
- joint events, e.g. summer party and Christmas party
- company pension scheme
- coffee flat rate & free drinks
- continuing education as well as development and training opportunities in ongoing projects
- profit sharing
Type of position: full-time, part-time, permanent position
We accept applications from experienced professionals as well as career changers/starters.
Do you feel addressed?
Then send your informative application documents to Kristina Berger (email@example.com).