Full Stack Web Developer PHP / Drupal (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden
QuoData is a global leader in developing and delivering novel tools for analytical quality assurance. To strengthen our IT team we are looking for dedicated web developers. In addition to the further development of our existing statistical solutions for the web, you can also expect to plan and work on new IT projects including R&D.
Who we are
At QuoData, you will work with our Data Scientists to develop unique data analysis concepts based on robust statistics or using AI and implement them as sophisticated web applications. QuoData tools are used by more than 100 corporations, SMEs and government agencies worldwide and make an important contribution to environmental and consumer protection, in the development of new manufacturing processes and the provision of new approaches to diagnostics, up to the optimization and validation of medical devices. Make a contribution - you can expect:
- working on projects of importance to society including environmental issues, consumer protection and much more.
- an old villa in art nouveau style near the river Elbe with large offices,
- a family-like environment
- an open ear for your ideas
- highly motivated, nice colleagues
- good transport connections
Your profile and skills
What’s important to us
- You have experience in object-oriented software development with PHP.
- You are familiar with database development/data modeling (ideally MySQL)
- You like to have the freedom to find your own solutions.
- You like to work independently in a self-organized team
- You have experience with Drupal (ideally Drupal 8/9).
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You bring creativity and the ability to work in a team.
- experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- experience with agile software development (e.g. Scrum), short iteration cycles and rapid prototyping
- experience in creating automated tests e.g. unit tests, integration tests
- Python knowledge
What we offer you
- flexible working hours and home office option
- diversified tasks
- joint events, e.g. summer party and Christmas party
- company pension scheme
- coffee flat rate & free drinks
- continuing education and development and training opportunities in ongoing projects
- profit sharing
Type of position: full-time, part-time, permanent position
We accept applications from experienced professionals as well as career changers/starters.