Sales & Marketing Expert (m/f/d)
QuoData is a global leader in developing and delivering novel tools for analytical quality assurance.
We are looking for dedicated sales marketing staff to strengthen our team. As a medium-sized company with two branches in Germany, QuoData develops and distributes complex products and services directly to an international clientele. The advertised position includes marketing and sales activities, mainly back-office work in the in-house marketing department.
Your work at QuoData at a glance
At QuoData, you organize sales of sophisticated applications and services for analytical quality assurance. You are in close contact with customers and leads, most of whom have an academic background and require individual support. You are directly involved in product development, preparation of offers, market research, business development and direct marketing campaigns.
The marketing department is actively promoting QuoData’s sophisticated applications and services in the field of analytical quality assurance. QuoData solutions are used by more than 100 companies, SMEs and public authorities worldwide and make an important contribution to environmental and consumer protection, in the development of new manufacturing processes, the provision of new approaches for diagnostics as well as the optimization and validation of medical products.
Make a difference - you can expect to:
- sales for solutions that are used for significant projects on environmental and consumer protection etc.
- cross-departmental teamwork
- exciting projects with colleagues from different work fields
- active involvement in product development
- an old villa in art nouveau style near the river Elbe with large offices
- a familial environment
- an open ear for your ideas
- highly motivated, friendly colleagues
- good public transport connections
Your profile and skills
What’s important to us
- you have (preferably) at least one year of B2B sales experience
- you are very communicative and can communicate verbally and in writing to the point
- you want the flexibility and freedom to find your own solution and help shape it
- you are willing to familiarise yourself with the scientific context of the solutions offered by QuoData
- you are interested in developing new business areas and opening up new markets.
- interest in working with an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, biotechnologists and bioinformaticians
- commercial experience - e.g. preparation of offers
- ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- professional experience or completed studies with a focus on sales
- interest in growth hacking and opening up new markets in unconventional ways
- very good English skills
- very good MS Office skills
- interest in diversified tasks
What we offer you
- flexible working hours and home office option
- joint events, e.g. summer and Christmas party
- company pension scheme
- coffee flat rate & free drinks
- continuing education and development as well as training opportunities in ongoing projects
- profit sharing
Type of position: full-time, part-time, permanent position
We accept applications from experienced professionals as well as career changers/starters.